Monday, August 8, 2011

First post!

Hey my name is Jenna and I am 12 years old. I am starting this blog to mostly talk about my favorite sport figure skating. But if there is something interesting going on in my life I will probaly tell you that too. I am going to try to post every other day but sometimes if I'm not busy I will post every day. So here is a little bit about me. As you no I enjoy ice skating and In the summer I am at the rink almost everyday of the summer and in the shcool year I skate abot 3-5 times a week. I enjoy doing synchronized skating which is where you skate in a group. Right now I am doing the syncro camp and I am having alot of fun in it it will be my 2nd year doing syncro. So that is just a little about me and I hope you get to learn more about me!

~ Jenna B.

2 comments: