Friday, August 19, 2011

7th Grade Update

Today I had my school oreantation for 7th grade. So igot my schedule and where my locker is and the first thing I did was try to to and get my locker open and I got it open on the first try. I wasn't really worried about not being able to open it because I had on last year and I get lockers open easily. My sister is having trouble getting hers open even though this is her 4th year using one and I opened it onthe first try. So then I put all of m binders and decorated my locker then I walked my schedule. This is my schedule.
1. Study Hall
2. Gym
3. Math
4. Chourus
5. Social Studies
6. Lunch
7. Science
8. Language Arts
9. Reading
10. Home Room


Unfortunetly not a lot of my friends are in my classes or lunch but I had about 7 friends who we all like each other so it will be fine. As I was walking my schedule i realized I have to go up and down all the time and to one end of the school to the other. None of my classes are by each other.
So I'll see how it goes on Thursday!
Bye

~ Jenna

2 comments:

  1. Aww, that's too bad that your classes are so far away from each other. I had that once when I was in public school, it was sooo annoying!! Happy Friday! hehe lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah it is Anoying! Happy Friday to you to!!

    ReplyDelete